Bender App Review
Bender is a specialist app for gay singles, bisexual and bi-curious men. The app is easy to use and becoming a member of this gay dating service is absolutely free of charge. Unlike other gay dating apps wherein you're required to pay a subscription fee in order to access the advanced set of features, Bender ensures most features are accessible to standard users. The makers of this app have laid a great deal of emphasis on safety of users and also given complete control of what you wish to share with others.
Bender is one of the fastest growing gay dating platforms available on the market. It is solely due to this reason that it clocks 200,000 downloads a month and has been ranked as the number one dating app in its segment in Spain. It is also worth mentioning that the app is available in around 160 countries across the globe and witnesses over 5 million messages per day. These staggering numbers only show the popularity of this app.
Some of the features that grabbed our attention were:
- Email-free Sign up: Quick signing up process that doesn’t require an email ID.
- Tracks: See who has viewed your profile and check whether they’ve left any message for you.
- Push notifications: Receive push notifications in real time on the app.
- Add photos: You'd also be able to add photos to the profile. However, privacy options would vary depending on whether or not you're a paid member.
- Travel: Connect with other men present in the place, before you actually travel there.
- Passcode: Assign a passcode to the app so only you'd be able to access it.
- Video messaging: You'd be able to send and receive video messages absolutely free of charge.
- Filter: Save your search preferences and see only those whom you're interested in.
Upgrade to a premium membership plan and avail the following benefits:
- You'd be able to save photos and videos that others have sent.
- Upload as many as 10 photos to the profile.
- Add an additional layer of privacy to the profile by locking your pictures.
- Advertisement free user experience.
- Premium membership on Bender would enable you to send longer videos.
- Avail priority client support and faster photo approvals.
You would be able to become a registered user of Bender without having to sign up with your email ID. In addition to this, you wouldn’t have to pay a penny to create a profile and access most of the features available onboard. However, there is a premium subscription model at offer that would set you back by $2.99 per month. If you're looking for a more cost-effective plan, the yearly membership of $29.99 is recommended. To get a better idea of the benefits of upgrading, check out the section above.
It is worth mentioning that the 1 month membership plan is set to auto-renew by default. However, you can turn it off by going to account settings after having made the purchase.
If you’ve been tied up to Grindr for quite some time now but haven’t tasted any success, it’s time to move on and explore the world of online gay dating using Bender. Bender is certainly unlike any other site you would have come across till date. It’s modern, easy to use and above all, has a video feature that allows users to exchange videos with each other. This is certainly a step above the conventional audio and text chat found in a majority of dating apps on the market.
For those looking to make the most of their membership, we suggest upgrading to the premium membership plan, which provides an ad-free experience and also gives you the liberty to exchange longer videos. In addition to this, you'd also be able to hide your pictures in order to maintain safety. Paid members are also entitled to receiving priority customer support and get their newly uploaded pictures approved without any delay.Download on Google Play Download on Apple App Store